Friday, December 17, 2010

Kat Von D Concealer

I'm an addict when it comes to watching anything makeup related on YouTube. I had seen a couple of makeup gurus (JLovesMac1 and MissJessicaHarlow) doing reviews and talking about the Kat Von D concealer. I was almost out of my regular concealer and was interested in trying something different (I like to mix things up a little).

 

Both gurus talked about how little of the product you needed and how good of a coverage you receive with it. I was very intrigued as it is a little more expensive ($25.00). I decided that I had to try it out, and when payday rolled around I gladly walked into my nearest Sephora eager to make my purchase. I quickly found where all of the Kat Von D products were located, and found the perfect shade for my skin tone (porcelain). 

The next day I was so excited (it's a little sad, ha ha) to try my new concealer! I was surprised at just how little of product you need to cover your under-eye circles, and how well the product covered up my redness around my nose, the dark blue-ish color of my under eye circles, and acne that I had. The product is a little thick which can make it slightly difficult to blend out, but the coverage is amazing!

I don't think it's meant to cover tattoos, I think it more just goes along with Kat Von D and her style (after all she does love her tattoos!) I tried to cover half of one of my tattoos and it didn't come close to covering it. It works well on my face though.

On the left eye, I applied the Kat Von D concealer, and the right eye has absolutely no makeup at all.


If you're looking for a great concealer that does it's job and will give you some bang for your buck, I would recommend the Kat Von D concealer. If you're still a bit skeptical, at least do yourself a favor and  go test it out  at your local Sephora or Ulta (they dont have it available on the Ulta website, so I would check your nearest store). 

I hope this helped you out! Happy Concealing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment