Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Matte Foundation Primer & Anti Acne Treatment Gel

Primer!
Last year I asked for a sample of different primers, that way I could try a couple different kinds and see which one I liked the best. The one primer that stuck out the most to me was the Clear Prep FX Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Acne Treatment Gel. 

It has 1% Salicylic Acid to aid in the prevention of acne and creates a barrier between your skin and your makeup. On the bottle it says that it helps to prevent shine and pores, but I noticed that my skin was still slightly oily (I do have fairly oily skin though, so I think it might depend on what your skin type is). 

After cleansing your skin, apply the primer and allow it to dry for a minute or two, then apply your makeup like you normally would. I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth my makeup went on and how much of a difference it really did make. Plus it helps to fight acne, which is great for an acne prone gal with oily skin like me!





There are all sorts of primers on the market today, from drugstore to high end. If you are still skeptical about wheather a primer is the right fit for you, just go into your local Sephora or Ulta and ask for a sample to give it a try. A little bit of product goes a long way, so you'll have time to see if you like the sample or not. It's worth a shot right? After all, what could you lose? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment