Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mac Paint Pots

I have two Mac Paint Pots and I really like them, so I thought I would share them with you all!

On the Mac website they are considered an eye shadow, but I use them more for priming my eyes for eyeshadow, occasionally I'll use them as just an eyeshadow. They help to prevent creasing when using eyeshadow and they last all day long.

 I currently have two Mac Paint Pots, one in Painterly (nude beige-cream/matches my skin tone) and one in Rubenesque (golden peach with gold pearl-frost). You can use both as primers for your eyeshadow during the day to really make your eye shadows last and pop, or you can just leave them as is for a more simple look. I love using Rubenesque in the summer time just as is on my eyes, and using painterly when I use winged eye liner.

(above) Painterly
(below) Rubenesque
You can buy Mac Paint Pots at a Mac counter near you, or you can get them online at maccosmetics.com. They come in a wide range of colors, so you're sure to find the PERFECT match. Each Mac paint pot is $16.00, and I know it seems a bit pricey, but they last you a long time(I've had both of mine for over a year)! Each paint pot is 5grams/0.17fl oz so it's a good amount and they are highly pigmented.

(left-Rubenesque)  (right-Painterly)
They are a good value and they really do help with making an even base with no creasing for eye shadows or just as an eyeshadow themselves! Try them out at a local Mac counter near you, you'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment