Monday, January 24, 2011

Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar

I've tried many different facial cleansers and soaps for my acne prone skin, and not only is it harsh switching form brand to brand, but it's frustrating. A lot of brands promise you acne free skin with their products, they also promise they wont dry out your skin or irritate it. Only one soap has held mostly true to those standards for me.

Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar is a translucent orange soap bar. They have a fragrance free bar, which is what I get (although it has a slight smell to it). It leaves my skin feel so clean and or doesn't irritate my skin.
It's glycerin-rich with no harsh detergents, dyes, or hardeners. It removes all of the excess oil and rinses clean, leaving your skin fresh and free of pore clogging residue!



If you don't use a moisturizer afterwards your skin will feel very dry. Then again that will happen with any cleanser/bar you use. So make sure you have a moisturizer for afterwards.

Not only does it have physical benefits, but it's also fairly cheap. I get mine at my local Walmart for about $1.50-2.00, and that to me is a steal! Considering the fact that the liquid version is about $4.50-5.50 and the  bar lasts twice as long as the liquid facial cleanser.

Honestly it's not expensive and if you have nothing else to loose, like me, then try it. Don't expect it to work overnight, it takes time and I know it's frustrating. I've literally had acne my entire life, and I'm not saying that this product cured my acne, because it hasn't. It has however helped to clear my skin and leaves my skin feeling amazing.

Happy face washing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment