Monday, November 14, 2011

Muppet Theme Week! Monday-Kermit the Frog

It's MONDAY!

That means that today I'm showing you my makeup look that I created for the most famous Muppet of them all, Kermit the Frog!




Did you know?
* Kermit was introduced in1955 on WRC-TVs Sister and Friends?
* The prototype for Kermit was made out of a womens' turquoise coat that Jim Hensons' (puppeteer) mother threw in the trash, along with two halves of a ping pong ball!

This was a some what difficult look, as I needed to make it both school and work appropriate. I don't think my work would take too kindly to me showing up with neon green eye makeup, ha ha ha!

As I was sitting in front of the mirror this morning, trying to incorporate the beautiful green color that's known as Kermit, it hit me! What about taking this super fun green and using it as eyeliner?
This way there isn't too much green to shock your fellow students and employees. I've done this a lot with electric blue shades and it never fails, I always get a compliment.

To me, this look is fun, adorable, and wearable. It may not work for all (if you work in an office for example) but it sure is fun to wear! I hope that you all are able to try this at home and have as much fun wearing it as I did! :)




Let me know what you all think and if you're going to try this look out!

Until next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment