Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Theme Week! Tuesday- Miss Piggy

It's TUESDAY!

Today's makeup look was inspired by none other than the famous Miss Piggy!
I had to create something fabulous and girly for this look, as she's all about the glamour!

Miss piggy is all about stardom and she won't let anything and I mean ANYTHING get in her way. She is the image of girly charm until she feels someone has insulted her, in that case you better watch out because she will turn into a whirlwind of rage; Just as Kermit the Frog! ha ha.

Did you Know?!
*TV Guide rated her number 23 out of 50 in 1996 on their 50 Greatest TV Stars of All Time list?
* Miss Piggy has a poodle named Foo-Foo?
*She made her first appearance in 1974 on the show Herb Albert and TJB

Lets get on to the makeup look!









I used silver, pinks and purple eye shadows to create this Miss Piggy inspired makeup look.
It's a little more dramatic and may not be so wearable, as I used dramatic eye liner but I couldn't help myself! How can you not have dramatic makeup when using Miss Piggy as an inspiration!



I loved sporting this look around today, it was fun to use pink (which I normally don't use). The eyeliner really ups the dramatic and to me felt like Miss Piggy!

I hope you all can create a Miss Piggy inspired look to wear around town!
Until next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment