Friday, November 18, 2011

Theme Week! Friday- Fozzie Bear

It's FRIDAY!
Today's inspired makeup look is from the oh so lovable comedian Fozzie Bear!

I used brown and pinks for this look, and made it really wearable by using lighter colors and having it be more of a soft smokey eye. I also used very light brown eye liner and just smudged it out rather than going with my oh so loved winged liner.




I used a light  brown in my crease and followed that with a light shimmery pink over top. I used a darker brown on my out V and blended it until I got a soft smokey look. I put eyeliner as close to my lash line as possible, stopping in the center of my lash line and smudged it out. I also used a litter bit of the darker brown that I used for the outer V on the outer half of my bottom lash line.

This is defiantly a cute wearable Fozzie Bear look!

Until Next Time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment